This board offers a 1.5 amp boost (step-up) point-of-load switch-mode regulator with +15V and -15V outputs.
- Wide 3.6 to 13VDC input voltage range
- Output fixed at +-15VDC (can be modded)
- 400KHz switching freq.
- 1.5 amp output capability (with adequate heatsinking)
- Dimensions: approx. 24.2 x 15.2 x 8.8 mm (L x W x H).
- Ideal for use with solderless breadboard mounting.
- Shipped with snap-off pins unfitted…need soldering
- Made in England.
1 EN 8 +Vout
2 SW 7 -Vout
3 +Vin 6 FB
4 0V 5 0V
(the FB pin can be used to connect an external voltage feedback circuit)
INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE=3.6 to 13VDC
OUTPUT VOLTAGE LOAD VARIATION 4%
N.B. The EN line should be driven from an open collector, open-drain
or switch closure to ground (low=disable).
Note that other far-east boards state far more “ambitious” performance
From designs that have (for example) inductors that saturate at 75% of
stated max. current.