This board offers a 0.4 amp boost (step-up) point-of-load switch-mode regulator.
- Wide 0.9 to 6.5VDC input voltage range
- Output +5VDC
- 180KHz switching freq.
- 0.4 amp output capability
- Dimensions: approx. 11 x 10 x 4 mm (L x W x H).
- Ideal for use with solderless breadboard mounting.
- Has a form-factor similar to a 78XX linear regulator
- Shipped with snap-off pins unfitted…need soldering.
- This board is ideal for energy scavenging…..charging an 18650Lithium battery from “dead” primary cells (AA,AAA,D cells)
- Made in England.
(Pin1 is a square pad)
N.B. Vin must always be lower than Vout because this is a step-up