This board offers the ability to drive 8 relays and read 8 inputs from a Raspberry Pi single board computer.
Example Source Code
Don’t forget to add example source code to your basket when ordering!
- Serial drive only claims 4 Raspberry Pi IO lines.
- Many boards may be ‘daisy chained’.
- The board may be mounted in a DIN rail ‘tray’ (parts available from us).
- Each relay drive has an associated LED indicator next to it.
- Standard 26 way ribbon cable connection pinned to suit Raspberry Pi.
- Extra 5 way connector allows the board to be used with a different microcontroller board such as Arduino.
- Inputs suit switch closures or upstream open-drain (open-collector) drives referenced to ground…industrial +24V signals.Inputs are low-pass filtered.
- The board has an appropriate physical size to match suit the Arduino Mega or Due, with screw mounting holes on each corner.
- All peripheral connectors are the popular JST PH type with the exception of the daisy-chain connectors which mate to another board by a 1-to-1 20 way IDC ribbon cable). High Voltage outputs use screw terminal.
- All relays have their COM, NC and NO connections available.
The board gives users the opportunity to construct small industrial machines. Alternatively it can be used as a peripheral to a DIN rail PLC.