This board offers the ability to drive 8 relays and read 8 inputs from a Raspberry PI microcontroller.
1) Serial drive only claims 4 Raspberry PI IO lines.
2) many boards may be ‘daisy chained’.
3) The board may be mounted in a DIN rail ‘tray’ (parts available from us).
4) Each relay drive has an associated LED indicator next to it.
5) Standard 26 way ribbon cable connection pinned to suit Raspberry PI.
6) Extra 5 way connector allows the board to be used with a different microcontroller board such as Arduino.
7) Inputs suit switch closures or upstream open-drain (open-collector) drives referenced to ground…industrial +24V signals.Inputs are low-pass filtered.
8) the board has an appropriate physical size to match suit Mega or Due, with screw mounting holes on each corner.
9) All peripheral connectors are the popular JST PH type with the exception of the daisy-chain connectors which mate to another board by a 1-to-1 20 way IDC ribbon cable).High Voltage outputs use screw terminal.
10) all relays have their com, NC and NO connections available.
The board gives users the opportunity to construct small industrial machines. Alternatively it can be used as a peripheral to a DIN rail PLC.