This board offers a 0.8 amp buck point-of-load switch-mode regulator.
N.B. THIS IS A Buck TOPOLOGY…..+Vin MUST ALWAYS BE HIGHER THAN Vout
- +3.5 to +18VDC input voltage range
- Output adjustable from -1.25 to -15VDC
- 150KHz switching freq.
- 0.8 amp output capability (with adequate heatsinking)
- Dimensions: approx. 38 x 18 x 16 mm (L x W x H).
- Ideal for use with solderless breadboard mounting.
- Is one of 3 options from us…Buck/ Boost/ Invert
- Add-on output filter also available to suit lower noise requirements.
- Shipped with snap-off pins unfitted…need soldering.
- Made in England.
1 +Vout 16 +Vout
2 0V 15 0V
3 FB 14 Ipk
4 0V 13 SW
5 0V 12 0V
6 0V 11 0V
7 0V 10 0V
8 +Vin 9 +Vin
(the FB pin can be used to connect an external voltage feedback circuit)
Refer to the datasheet at http://onsemi.com for explanations of other pin
DO NOT FIT R1 IF VR1 IS FITTED.
OUTPUT VOLTAGES FOR TYPICAL R1 VALUES FOLLOW…
VOLTS OUT R1 VALUE
( use nearest preferred value 0.1% resistor or compromise on accuracy)
INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE=3.5 to 18VDC nominal for this board.
OUTPUT VOLTAGE RANGE=1.25 to 15VDC