This board offers a 5 watt class D inductorless audio amplifier.
- +5VDC nominal supply voltage (2.2 to 5.5V) @1amp or more.
- Output max. 5watts into 2 ohm load, 3 watts into 4 ohms.
- THD+N=10% max. @1KHz
- Adaptive class AB to class D design.
- Dimensions: approx. 20.5 x 15.5 x 10 mm (L x W x H).
- Ideal for use with solderless breadboard mounting.
- Shipped with snap-off pins unfitted…need soldering.
- Made in England.
1 0V 8 VO+ (to speaker+)
2 SD 7 0V (supply return)
3 mode 6 +Vcc (+5V supply)
4 IN 5 VO- (to speaker-)
(P2 pin 1 has a square pad)
(the SD (shutdown) P2 pin2 has a pull-down resistor…..drive it high 3 to 5V to enable the device)
(the mode pin P2 pin3 selects class AB when low (0V) and class D when high (+2 to +5V))
Example…..unit drew 0.8 amps with +5V supply, pin 3=0V, pin2=+5V and an input sine wave
signal of 1.5KHz @212mV Z=50 ohms